Anaheim: Economic Recovery Plan
Anaheim City Council approved an emergency economic recovery plan that calls for spending up to $15 million to help the needy in our community and to support business and tourism.
- Read the announcement here.
- Updates on Anaheim Economic Recovery Plan:
- Anaheim’s City Manager recently approved regulatory relief to full service restaurants that sell food and alcoholic beverages, as well as alcohol retailers. Read the full regulatory relief order here.
- No. 3 restaurant takeout, alcohol sales
- Allows restaurants to sell takeout alcoholic beverages in conjunction with the purchase of food at restaurants, extends alcoholic beverage sales to 2 a.m. Read more here.
- No. 4 restaurant, retail signage
- Temporarily suspends special event permit requirement for businesses wanting to display signs informing customers of curbside pickup and food pickup services. Read more here.
- No. 6: restaurant outdoor dining
FRAN: Food Run Around the Neighborhood:
Have a craving for your favorite Center City restaurant? FRAN, Center City’s free microtransit system is back in action with free, contactless delivery from noon to 8 p.m., seven days a week. In partnership with Anaheim Transportation Network, FRAN, which standards for Free Rides Around the Neighborhood, is now transforming to become Food Run Around the Neighborhood! Anaheim residents can continue supporting their local businesses and enjoying great eats and treats throughout Center City even during these difficult times.
Place an order with a participating restaurant and let them know you would like FRAN to deliver your order. Participating restaurants will text you updates when your food is on its way and FRAN will deliver your order! FRAN is free for restaurants and residents.
Are you a restaurant interested in participating? Contact Anaheim’s Economic Development Team at email@example.com or (714) 765-4592 to confirm you are in the service area.
All participating businesses are required to follow all state and county industry guidelines including observing social distancing, wearing face coverings and other safeguards.